Coach Warner and "Supafly Santiago" met up with OHA All-star and legend, Chris "Hurricane" Pena, who is in town with his dad for the Yankees/Angels series. Here's what they had to say...
Warner: "What it is? As good as it was to see Chris "Hurricane" Pena and his Pops last night I now feel terrible. I also have a feeling that I will continue to feel awful until Sunday. I do have an all star ball to show for it though. OHA RULES!"
Santiago: "How it is, is how it was...and how it was, is how it could have been. OHA All-Star/legend Chris ‘The Hurricane’ Pena is back in town for the yearly playoff sojourn... a day late of course. Turner, Pena, OHA at its best... how is this season over? At least we have these official 2008 All-Star game baseballs as a consolation prize. Lock your doors, the gang is back together again!"
2 comments:
I'm in for the Pena express!
2:32am: - I just got off the Pena express and uh... I need a nap.
Post a Comment