Friday, November 7, 2008

OHA Is the Reason For The Season

I like coffee. I like to drink a big cup in the morning and then i listen to music and bang my fist on the table. Yeah - your right, I talk too much, but you know what else? I also listen too much. Oh, I could be a cold hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. You go ahead and think what you want about me, but I'm not changin'! I like me... My family likes me! My friends like me!... Cuz i'm the real article... What cha' see is what cha get!

Now lets go out there and win one for the Obama. 1...2...3... OHA!!!

1 comment:

Chris Pena said...

Hey! I don't remember authorizing the use of my photo...but then again, I probably don't remember much from that night! Go OHA!