Friday, May 29, 2009

"I'm not an Alcoholic... I'm a POWER-DRINKER!"

OHA boosted their winning streak to 2 in a row this past Tuesday (5/26/09) in a dog-kicker of a win against (Name of losing team here). The sky was dark and a cold drizzle covered the field, but like Conan the Barbarian, OHA would not be denied, taking the win in style (12-8).

The following is an interview with OHA veteran third baseman and legal council, Ira "Ira Smash" Wurcel...

OHANYC: Great game on tuesday

IRA: Word

OHANYC: A 5th inning grand slam put OHA down 7-3. You smashed a 3-run homer to answer and put OHA back on top. How did that feel?


IRA: It did feel good. I dedicate that home run to Dr. Rodney Santiago, who provided me with analysis and recommendations on how my swing was screwed up


OHANYC: Did he tell you to keep your eyes open when you swing?


IRA: it was much deeper than that


OHANYC: What, like a deep-tissue massage? did he make the gay sex on you?


IRA: no


OHANYC: What was rodneys advice?


IRA: I was swinging too early


OHANYC: What did you hit for the game?


IRA: I think 2 for 4, 3 RBI, 1 R


OHANYC: Your awesome. What did u think of that team?


IRA: They were okay. We are better. Team last week was better than them. Team first week was better than them.


OHANYC: I didnt ask you about the other teams.


IRA: What do you think of them?


OHANYC: Its a decending ladder of goodness versus the compatibilty of victory devided by Ben's colon. Who would you say was the MVP of the game? was it Ira Wurcel?


IRA: hmmm... I made an error at third that led to a run...


OHANYC: Self deprecation is the hallmark of great thinkers.


IRA: Was it Ben?


OHANYC: Ben didn't play...


IRA: Casey?


OHANYC: Casey doesn't count. The correct answer is "Marcos is the MVP of the game". Thank you for playing though.


IRA: Drinks later?


OHANYC: I think i'm going to stay home with a bottle of Chardonay and watch "Roadhouse" starring Patrick Swayze.


Check out the Ira Wurcel Collector Card here



No comments: